1. Report surplus lines insurance transactions to The Surplus Line Association of Arizona ("SLA-AZ") by or before the due date.
Thu, 08/07/2014 - 13:25
- Go to the SLA-AZ Home page (www.sla-az.org) and click the [File Online Now] button in the upper right corner of the page.
- In the upper right corner of the web page, log in with your username and password. If you do not already have an established username and password, click the [REGISTER] button and follow the steps to register with the SLA-AZ.
- Enter the required information for each transaction. You must report every transaction, including transactions that have a zero dollar amount (such as a change to the primary insured, change of policy number, etc.). A change to the insured's street address or phone number is not a surplus lines transaction and should not be reported.
- The SLA-AZ system will send a stamping fee invoice to the e-mail address you provided when you registered with the SLA-AZ. You must pay stamping fees directly to the SLA-AZ. DO NOT REMIT STAMPING FEES TO THE DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE."