Please note that facts relating to complaints that we receive become public records pursuant to Arizona law.
If you are not sure whether the Arizona Department of Insurance is the right place for your question or problem, contact our Consumer Protection Division:
- Phone: (602) 364-2499 or (800) 325-2548 (in Arizona but outside Phoenix)
- Phone Hours: 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays (except state holidays)
- Email: [email protected]
If you believe that an insurance company or insurance professional violated Arizona law:
STEP 1. Scan and save to your computer:
- Form C-TPC if you are appointing someone else to file the complaint on your behalf
- Your insurance card
- Your insurance policy
- Correspondence (letters, memos, etc.) you exchanged with others involved in this case
- Other information that will help us resolve the matter.
STEP 2. Use the online Consumer Complaint system to file a complaint with us.
- *IMPORTANT: The online Consumer Complaint system only allows one opportunity to attach documents, so it is important that you complete STEP 1 first so that all your documents can be uploaded with the complaint. The online complaint system will transfer your documents to us in a secure, encrypted manner.
To learn more about the Department of Insurance, read A Consumer Guide to the Arizona Department of Insurance.