Health Insurance Complaint | Medicaid (AHCCCS)
Sat, 11/04/2017 - 15:19
The Arizona Department of Insurance does not have jurisdiction over Medicaid, or over services provided through the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS).
Your Next Steps
- Visit the AHCCCS "Grievances and Appeals" web page for information about how to file an appeal (to ask for reconsideration or change to a decision) or a grievance (a complaint about anything that does not involve appealing a decision).
- Call AHCCCS with questions:
- General Information Phone: (602) 417-4000
- In-state Toll Free: (800) 654-8713 (outside Maricopa County)
- Out-of-state Toll Free: (800) 523-0231