Complaint | Type of Insurance | Health | AHCCCS
The Arizona Department of Insurance does not have jurisdiction over Medicaid, or over services provided through the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS).
Your Next Steps
The following are steps you can take to resolve the problem you encountered:
- Visit the AHCCCS "Grievances and Appeals" web page for information about how to file an appeal (to ask for reconsideration or change to a decision) or a grievance (a complaint about anything that does not involve appealing a decision).
- Call AHCCCS with questions:
- General Information Phone: (602) 417-4000
- In-state Toll Free: (800) 654-8713 (outside Maricopa County)
- Out-of-state Toll Free: (800) 523-0231