Health Insurance Complaint | Medicare Advantage
Sat, 11/04/2017 - 06:40
The Arizona Department of Insurance does not have jurisdiction over Medicare or Medicare Advantage plans.
File an Appeal or a Grievance
- Contact the plan administrator using the contact information on the member's insurance identification card to obtain the forms and instructions you need to file an appeal or grievance.
- Visit the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare Managed Care Appeals & Grievances web page for information.
- Get free, personalized help from Arizona's State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP)
- Local Phone: (602) 542-4446
- Statewide Hotline: (800) 432-4040 (leave message).
- Contact Medicare with questions
- General Information Phone: 800MEDICARE (800-633-4227)