Laws and Rules
Sun, 11/16/2014 - 09:41
Insurance Laws & Rules
- Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 20
- Arizona Administrative Code (a.k.a. "rules"), Title 20, Chapter 6
- Arizona State Constitution:
- Article 14, Section 11. Holds insurance company shareholders and stockholders responsible for the contracts issued by the insurer up to prescribed limits.
- Article 14, Section 16. Makes insurance company records at all times subject to visitorial and inquisitional powers of the State.
- Article 15, Section 5. Makes insurance companies subject to Department of Insurance regulation, and provides for the appointment and Senate confirmation of the director of insurance.
- Article 27, Section 2. Specifies that a person is not required to participate in any health care system and may pay a provider directly for health care services.