FOREIGN INSURER: HMDO Service Corporation
Wed, 07/23/2014 - 08:03
Beginning January 1, 2018, all insurers must use the NAIC OPTins system (or a system interfaced with NAIC OPTins) to report and pay insurance premium taxes and installment payments
- The Department of Insurance no longer publishes an "Annual Taxes and Fees Data Sheet."
- Download and read the E-TAX-I instructions before preparing forms.
- Make sure to post amounts from other tax reporting documents (E-TC, etc.) to the appropriate locations on Form E-TAX.
- If Form E-TAX calculates a refund due to you (on Line 9), file the tax report forms without including a payment.
- If Form E-TAX calculates an amount owed (on Line 9), only pay the Line 9 amount owed with your tax report forms. Do not pay any other amount.