Links to Life Insurance Information
Tue, 08/26/2014 - 10:32
- License Search. See if your insurance professional holds a life insurance producer license in Arizona; see if your insurance company is authorized to offer life insurance in Arizona.
- American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI). Their "CONSUMER" page describes various types of insurance and retirement products as well as online shopping tips.
- Insurance Marketplace Standards Association (IMSA). Their "CONSUMER" page provides general information concerning life insurance, annuities and long-term care coverage.
- Insurance Issues for Military Service Members & Their Families (NAIC). Consumer alerts and other considerations for military service members.
- MIB Policy Locator Service. Allows you to search for lost life insurance policies for a fee.