NOTICE OF COMBINED PUBLIC MEETING AND EXECUTIVE SESSION OF THE ARIZONA WORKERS’ COMPENSATION APPEALS BOARD
Pursuant to ARS §§ 38-431.02(C) and (G) and 20-367, notice is hereby given to the members of the Arizona Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB) and to the General Public that the WCAB will hold a meeting open to the public at:
2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on July 31, 2019
1st Floor Conference Room, State of Arizona Building
100 N. 15th Ave, Phoenix, Arizona 85007-2624
As indicated in the Agenda, pursuant to ARS § 38-431.03(A)(3), the WCAB may vote to go into Executive Session, which will not be open to the public, to confer with counsel and obtain legal advice.
The Agenda for the meeting is as follows1:
- Call to order by the WCAB Vice Chairperson.
- Introduction of board members.
- Introduction of any members of the public.
- Adoption of minutes of previous WCAB meeting, if applicable.
- Presentation of Arizona Shower Doors, Inc. Docket No 19W-075-INS., appeal together with questions from the WCAB.
- Response or comments by the National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) or any insurer involved.
- Discussion of the appeal by the WCAB.
- Executive Session. The WCAB may vote to hold an Executive Session for the purpose of obtaining legal advice concerning any item within this Notice and Agenda pursuant to ARS § 38-431.03(A)(3).
- WCAB advises Appellant regarding appeal.
- Call to the Public. This is the time for the public to comment. Members of the WCAB may not discuss items not listed on the Agenda. Action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.