PROVIDE YOUR FINGERPRINTS (*if required)
Sat, 08/30/2014 - 13:50
- You are an Arizona resident and do not already hold an Arizona insurance license for which you needed to furnish fingerprints
- You are relocating to Arizona from another state
- You are a resident of a state that does not issue the type of license you want to have in Arizona
If you are required to submit fingerprints:
- Have a clear set of fingerprints applied to the fingerprint card by the professional fingerprinting technician. Prometric, Arizona's insurance examination provider, along with some other vendors, use electronic systems to optically image fingerprints, which tend to produce more accurate results.
- Make sure that the fingerprinting technician
- verifies your identity using your government-issued photo ID;
- completes Form L-FPV (Fingerprint Verification Form);
- seals the completed Form L-FPV with the completed fingerprint card in a fingerprint card envelope;
- writes his/her name across the edge of the flap of the envelope so that the upper parts of the letters are on the flap and the lower parts of the letters are off the flap (but on the envelope).
- Submit the UNOPENED ENVELOPE containing the completed fingerprint card and Form L-FPV along with your license application.
- Add the FBI fingerprint card processing fee to your license fee payment. The FBI fingerprint card processing fee is separate from the fee that a fingerprint card technician may charge you to apply your fingerprints to a fingerprint card and to complete Form L-FPV.
IMPORTANT! The Department will refuse to accept a fingerprint card if the fingerprint card envelope appears to have been opened or if the Form L-FPV is not included in the envelope with the card.