VARIABLE LIFE/ANNUITY INSURANCE PRODUCERS...
If you hold "variable life and variable annuity insurance producer" authority on your Arizona insurance license, provide with your application a printout of your registration with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) as a principal or registered representative. Obtain the required evidence with the following steps:
- Navigate to the FINRA web site at www.finra.org.
- Click the "Investors >" option.
- Toward the top of the page, click on the "Tools & Calculators" option.
- In the "Research Tools" section, click on the FINRA BrokerCheck link.
- Click the START SEARCH button.
- Enter your CRD # or your first and last name in the "Individual Name or CRD#" box, and click the SEARCH button.
- Find your record and click on your name (in blue text). The system will display a web page containing your registration summary.
- Provide your registration summary with your application, as follows:
- If you are mailing or delivering a paper application, print your FINRA registration summary and include it with your paper application.
- If you are applying online (through the National Insurance Producer Registry system), attach an electronic (PDF) version of your registration summary using the NIPR Attachments Warehouse (www.nipr.com).