Ways for Small Businesses to Find Health Insurance
Tue, 08/26/2014 - 16:06
- Use the Small-business Health Options Program (SHOP) Marketplace (healthcare.gov) to preview plans and prices, learn about small business health care tax credits and to apply for coverage and enroll employees. If you have questions:
- Call the Health Insurance Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-706-7893 (TTY: 1-800-706-7915).
- Find local help from a navigator or certified application counselor through
- The Health Insurance Marketplace (healthcare.gov)
- Get help from an insurance agent ("insurance producer"):
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) "Find An Agent"
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors "Find a NAIFA Member"
- Department of Insurance License Search
Buy insurance from any health insurance company authorized in Arizona (License Search)