Ways for Small Businesses to Find Health Insurance
- Use the Small-business Health Options Program (SHOP) Marketplace (healthcare.gov) to preview plans and prices, learn about small business health care tax credits and to apply for coverage and enroll employees. If you have questions:
- Call the Health Insurance Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-706-7893 (TTY: 1-800-706-7915).
- Find local help from a navigator or certified application counselor through
- The Health Insurance Marketplace (healthcare.gov)
- Get help from an insurance agent ("insurance producer"):
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) "Find An Agent"
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors "Find a NAIFA Member"
- Department of Insurance License Search
Buy insurance from any health insurance company authorized in Arizona (License Search)
We are aware of a phishing scam targeting insurance professionals claiming that the National Association of Insurance Commissioners received a complaint that the professional submitted a falsified claim. This fraudulent email displays the NAIC and CIPR logos, can originate from what appears to be an naic.org or gmail.com email account, and instructs the recipient to click on a link to download the complaint notification.
Certain antivirus products will detect this as a malicious email. If you receive a similar email and have any concerns, contact the NAIC Service Desk at (816) 783-8500 or [email protected].