|All Department of Insurance jobs, and most other State of Arizona government jobs, are now accessible through a singular web site: AZStateJobs.gov|
AZStateJobs.gov eliminates paper résumés and the need to surf through multiple agency web sites. Simply click on AZStateJobs.gov and you can:
- Search for job openings by job description keyword, job type or job name. Nominate yourself for advertised vacancies. If you wish to only view Arizona Department of Insurance jobs, you can enter ADOI in the keyword search field.
- Nominate yourself for advertised vacancies.
- Create résumés and cover letters online by using a résumés builder or by cutting/pasting from a word processing document.
- Edit and instantly update previously submitted résumés and cover letters.
- Establish a personal, confidential account (optional) where you can receive automatic notifications of job openings of interest.
Individuals with questions about Department of Insurance job openings should contact Barbara Beltran, Business Services Supervisor, at 602-364-2458.
Sometimes, state-contracted vendors hire employees or subcontract for goods and services. You may want to use the "Contract & Bid Search" link on the ProcureAZ Web site (http://procure.az.gov) to find state-contracted vendors that you can contact to determine whether they have any job or subcontracting opportunities.
We are aware of a phishing scam targeting insurance professionals claiming that the National Association of Insurance Commissioners received a complaint that the professional submitted a falsified claim. This fraudulent email displays the NAIC and CIPR logos, can originate from what appears to be an naic.org or gmail.com email account, and instructs the recipient to click on a link to download the complaint notification.
Certain antivirus products will detect this as a malicious email. If you receive a similar email and have any concerns, contact the NAIC Service Desk at (816) 783-8500 or [email protected].