The INSURERS section of our web site provides information to insurance companies and insurance intermediaries that want to be authorized/registered to operate in Arizona.
- Licensing/Registration describes requirements, and provides the forms that insurance companies and various types of insurance intermediaries need to complete in order to obtain a Certificate of Authority, or to otherwise be registered/licensed to operate in Arizona. Licensing/Registration also provides requirements pertaining to acquisitions and holding company registrations.
- The Trust Deposits option provides forms and instructions for establishing trust accounts and making required trust deposits through the Department of Insurance.
- The Financial Reporting menu options provide the forms that insurers need to complete to satisfy periodic financial reporting requirements.
- The Rates, Forms & Compliance menu options provide information about form, rate, advertising and contract filing requirements; and, required surveys and reports that insurers are required to complete.
- Laws and Rules provides links to sites where you can access laws and rules you need to understand so you can remain in compliance.
- Insurance Fraud provides information about the Arizona Department of Insurance Fraud Unit, and various ways to report suspected insurance fraud.
- Taxes provides forms and instructions for reporting and paying insurance premium tax.