PRODUCER (AGENT/BROKER): Continuing Education


Arizona Department of Insurance
100 North 15th Avenue, Suite 261

Phoenix, AZ  85007-2630

Starting July 1, 2020, we became the
Department of Insurance and Financial Institutions (DIFI).

Use our "DETERMINING YOUR ARIZONA INSURANCE CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS" online resource to determine if you need to complete insurance continuing education, and if so, how much.

Individuals who reside in Arizona who hold an insurance producer license with a major line of authority (life, accident and health, property, casualty, or personal lines insurance) are subject to Arizona's insurance continuing education requirements under certain circumstances (details provided below).  Insurance continuing education is not required of business entities, bail bond agents, adjusters or others who are not major-line insurance producers.